There are 10 basic rules to follow:
- Wear golf apparel all the time
- Your ball must be easy to identify
- Review the score card and wait your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before the kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind)
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind round markers
- Play the ball from where it lies: it's not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects.
- The player farthest from the hole, is the first to kick the ball.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the water.
- Only on the greens may the balls be picked up to be cleaned or replaced.
If you fancy giving it a go, we play each Sunday from 2pm and it's just £10 per person for 18 holes.